Audit any manufacturer in China
Mitigate your risks
Reduce your costs
All types of factories
Our world-class audit processes allow us to evaluate any factory in China and come out will a clear situation report so that you can take an informed decision before you place your orders.
Everywhere in China
We cover the main Chinese production areas:
Your supplier is not located in one of the provinces above?
Contact us to see how we can audit it.
At any moment
We go to factories whenever it is necessary:
- during sourcing
- before mass production
- during mass production
You need an audit at another time?
Contact us and we’ll set up your audit at the requested moment.
What we audit
On site, our inspector checks the legal documentation:
- business license,
- China tax ID,
- export license.
HD Pictures & videos
Our inspectors take pictures of:
- the outside environment,
- all the documents presented by the factory (business license, tax certificates, export license, name cards, organisation charts, trading contracts, etc.),
- all the factory locations and departments (sales, management, factory production lines, warehouse, showroom, QC room, raw material storage),
- all the machines used at every production step.
We can also provide videos of different factory locations:
- production lines,
- raw materials storage.
We check information regarding the business activity of the factory:
- annual turnover,
- major customers,
- employees per department,
- operating hours and shifts,
- production average lead time,
- production process steps.
Factory quality process
We look at the quality processes set up by the factory:
- requirements to factory suppliers,
- factory QC staff,
- internal procedures,
- IQC, IPQC, FQC,
- raw materials traceability.
Download a sample audit report
Asiaction Audit Report
5 easy steps to choose the best factories
Explain your needs to an Asiaction expert over the phone
Your Asiaction project manager builds up your customised audit
We schedule the audit and coordinate the factory with our inspector
Our inspector goes on site to audit your factory
You receive a full report and recommendations from your Asiaction project manager
Do you give a factory score?
In most cases, we are able to give a factory score based on our inspector’s visit and our own experience. It is only to be taken as an indicator, not a final decision marker. For a final decision, read carefully all the report and our inspector’s comments.
What kind of comment do you give?
With the full report, you receive advice based on the inspector’s notes. These advice are mostly warnings regarding issues in the factory’s different departments.
Can you make other kinds of audit?
Yes, we do all kinds of audits:
- Initial Factory Evaluation
- Technical Quality Audit
- Technical and Social Audit
- Social Compliance Audit