Canton Fair just signed agreements with China Southern Airlines and Turkish Airlines!
China Southern will offer deals to North American buyers, whereas Turkish Airlines will provide great offers to visitors from South America, Middle East and Africa.
For more information on exclusive deals to the fair, visit the official Canton Fair website:
- North American Buyers with China Southern Airlines
- Middle Eastern, African and South American Buyers with Turkish Airlines
What is the Canton Fair?
The Canton Fair (officially called the China Import and Export Fair) is one of the biggest trade shows in the world. It’s the number one choice for all the international buyers seeking to export from China to their own countries.
More than 25,000 companies, mostly from China, come to Guangzhou to exhibit their products and services twice a year, for the Spring Session in April and for the Autumn Session in October. Around 190,000 visitors attend every session to find or meet again their Chinese partners. Each session is divided in 3 phases so that all the main industries and more than 150,000 different types of products are visible:
- Phase 1: Electronics & Household Electrical Appliances, Lighting Equipment, Vehicles & Spare Parts, Machinery, Hardware & Tools, Energy + Resources, Chemical Products, Building Materials, International Pavilion
- Phase 2: Consumer Goods, Gifts, Home Decorations
- Phase 3: Office Supplies, Cases & Bags, and Recreation Products, Medical Devices and Health Products, Food, Shoes, Textiles & Garments, International Pavilion
Side events are also organised within the vicinity of the fair to learn about specific industries, trends or business forecasts.
The Canton Fair is a great place to find a good idea for your first or next business, or to get better deals than what you have now to surpass your competitors and please your customers.
The Canton Fair in October 2018
Phase 1: Oct. 15-19, 2018
Phase 2: Oct. 23-27, 2018
Phase 3: Oct. 31-Nov. 4, 2018
What about you, have you attended the fair before?
Are you planning to visit the next Canton Fair?